This Benoit seersucker shirt is an integral part of the Officine men’s wardrobe, it will bring a contemporary touch to your silhouettes.
- Seersucker cotton shirt
- Slightly rounded collar tip. Buttoned on the middle front by 7 buttons.
- Asymmetrical pocket, topstitching along the button tab. As part of the General Officine signatures.
- Gussets in white cotton poplin
- Multi-pleated at the wrists inspired by the shirts made by the old tailors
- 100% Cotton
- Machine washable with great care. We still recommend dry cleaning to ensure a long and beautiful life for your shirt.
- Made in Portugal